Digital Content Manager, Central London - up to £32,000 PA
Are you a strong digital content strategist?
Do you enjoy engaging audiences through digital activity?
Would you like to work for a fantastic health charity as part of a high-performing marketing directorate?
If you have answered yes to the above, then get in touch as this role could be perfect for you!
I am working alongside a fantastic health charity who fund research and provide support across the UK. They are seeking a talented and creative individual who can use their digital skills to ensure that the information they provide is exactly what is needed, digestible and reaches the widest possible audience. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days holiday
- High street discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great brand in the charity sector
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Driving forward website content strategy
- Engaging with users to better identify opportunities for more targeted content
- Working alongside the wider team to think of innovate ways to disseminate information to reach an increasingly larger audience
- Translating technical health related information into easily consumable content for the general public
- Maintain and develop internal relationships to encourage collaboration
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A background in content production on digital platforms
- Prior experience in the health sector would be desirable
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience working with external design agencies
- The confidence to take the lead on liaising with experts on the issues the charity tackles and translating these concepts into engaging content
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.