If you're looking for information about how to have your details removed from pro-recruitment.co.uk, please contact us on DPO@pro-recruitment.co.uk
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
Pro-Recruitment Group Limited is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of GDPR 2018. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect? How will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- To allow you to participate in specialist online training services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to enrich your personal online experience)
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To answer your questions and inquiries
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
From time-to-time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
How do I find out what information you hold?
Can I amend, modify or require my information to be deleted?
Can I unsubscribe/ opt-out of your services?
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time via the Pro-Recruitment Site using your logins. Alternatively, you can contact us at DPO@pro-recruitment.co.uk and if you provide us with your email address and contact details, we can unsubscribe you from further contact.
How long will you hold my information for?
We may hold your information for up to three years or long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up-to-date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up-to-date and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. You can contact us directly on DPO@pro-recruitment.co.uk.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
How we collect and aggregate information about visitors to our websites
We also collect information about the way job seekers and visitors use the Pro-Group website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this manner in a way that any individual can be identified, and will use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes where you have consented to this. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.