City of London
£55,000 to £60,000
£55,000 - £60,000
This Top 30 Accountancy firm are now looking for a dedicated and driven Accounts Manager to join their growing London based Business team.
What's great about this Accounts Manager role?
- Flexible working opportunities
- Private medical
- Paid days for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
Your role as an Accounts Manager:
- You will be responsible for controlling your own portfolio including everything from workforce planning, management of WIP and billing.
- You will demonstrate a clear understanding of assignment plans and briefing team members accordingly
- As the Manager, you will delegate work to more junior members of the team and ensure project work is done in time and on budget.
- You will work with the partner to plan ahead and effectively manage workflow for team.
- Using strong communication skills, you will build and develop client relationships with existing and new clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA Qualified.
- Have existing experience of managing a portfolio of clients requiring statutory accounts preparations and tax computations.
- Knowledge and experience of mentoring and managing a team.
- You will have a commercial and proactive approach to client development.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.