Accounting Advisory Manager
City of London
£60,000 to £70,000
Accounting Advisory Manager - London
£60,000 - £70,000
A client of ours, a well-known Top 10 firm based in London are growing their technical accounting team by recruiting for an Accounting Advisory Manager.
You will be tasked with being a client facing Manager to provide specialist accounting advice to clients across a range of areas. The role will involve you working closely with the senior leadership team, managing juniors and providing technical advisory advice to clients.
Details of the role
- Support on the delivery of projects, with an opportunity to lead on smaller projects, which focus on the application of technical accounting, often working as part of cross-functional teams including Transaction Services, Valuations and Tax.
- Supporting transaction teams with GAAP conversions and M&A activity, such as IFRS 3 analysis, implications of group reorganisations and accounting for private equity transactions)
- Preparing complex consolidation and cashflow models, e.g., multi-entity, multi-currency, acquisitions in period
- Developing and delivering training to junior members of the team
- Assist with ad-hoc internal projects as required to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a fully qualified Accountant, either ACA or ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong technical accounting experience of IFRS, UK GAAP, US GAAP (beneficial)
- Experience of IFRS 9, 15 and 16 is beneficial
- Experience of managing juniors in a role important
- You will come from another similar team, ideally within practice or corporate services
- You will be an ambitious individual who is keen to progress your career within advisory
Benefits of the role
- Fantastic benefits package
- Bonus on offer
- Clear progression to SM level
- Excellent salary
- Exposure to a superb set of clients
- Flexible benefits, change up what doesn't benefit you
The client will interview candidates now, so if you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply - Graeme.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.