Free cookie consent management tool by TermsFeed Vacancy - Accounts & Audit Manager | Pro Recruitment

Accounts & Audit Manager


City of London


£65,000 to £80,000



Job Title
Manager - Accounts


£65,000 - £80,000

A client of ours, a Top 15 firm with offices in central London are on the lookout to bring in a Manager for their Accounts focused team, working on a broad range of client sectors. If you are keen to specialise, they have a separate vacancy for a Media focused Manager as well.

This role will be a split one and will include statutory accounts prep (80%) and the other 20% split between audit and VAT type work.

Details of the role

  • Responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients
  • Statutory accounts prep
  • Element of audit work
  • VAT returns
  • Management of the team members and reviewing of work
  • Client liaison, communicating with internal and external stakeholders
  • Working on FRS 102 clients in the main
  • Reporting in to Director/Partner level

What you'll need to succeed

  • You will be a fully qualified Accountant, either ACA or ACCA
  • Experience of an accounts heavy role is beneficial
  • Some audit exposure is beneficial
  • A variety of client sector experience
  • To have experience in a number of different accounts packages
  • Be a forward-thinking, ambitious individual who is keen to progress

Benefits of the role

  • Fantastic benefits package in comparison to the market
  • Bonus on offer
  • Clear progression to SM level
  • Excellent salary
  • Exposure to a superb set of clients
  • Flexible benefits, change up what doesn't benefit you

The client will interview candidates now, so if you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply -


As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.