£50,000 to £55,000
£50,000 - £55,000
We are working with a highly ambitious and rapidly growing firm based in Hertfordshire.
Having set up just over 2 years ago, this firm are looking to triple their headcount within the next 12-18 months and now require a Practice Accounts Manager to oversee their growing team.
What's great about this Accounts Manager role?
- Opportunities to develop and influence processes and culture of the firm
- Clear career progression mapped out
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Healthcare plan
- Social events
Your role as an Accounts Manager:
- Accounts production from QB Xero trial balance to stat accounts publishing
- Ensuring bookkeeping day to day and accounting processes are consistently applied across all clients
- Ensure all annual quarterly and monthly filings of all taxes and statutory returns are completed well ahead of deadlines
- Management of team (appraisals, development, discipline, sickness, return to work interviews and holidays management)
- Professional development of the team through on-the-job training, Q&A sessions during office hours and assisting with examination questions and practice from time to time
- Generate revenue for the firm through a small portfolio of larger/more technical clients and activities that is measured on fee notes / invoices issued month on month
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE with extensive experience
- Experience in managing your own portfolio aswell as teams
- Ability to lead and mentor Junior members of the team and help them to succeed
- Good knowledge of all main accounting packages but in particular Xero
- Candidates must have the right to work and live in the UK without sponsorship
- Experience of working in a UK accountancy practice
If you are a strong individual looking for an opportunity to really impact a young and growing business, please get in touch for further details: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk / 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.