City of London
£55,000 to £75,000
£55,000 - £75,000
A client of ours, a well-known and established practice based in central London is looking to bring in an experienced Accounts Manager to their growing team. Having just brought on a Head of Cloud, they are now strengthening the team further, looking for a Xero expert to join the ranks.
You will be able to work from home 3 days a week (or can be based in the office) and will work alongside a progressive, tech focused team.
Details of the role
- Xero expert of the firm - implementing cloud accounting technologies and training clients
- Managing and onboarding clients onto the cloud accounting software
- Liaising directly with clients, being the point of contact for any queries they have
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping and other accounting principles
- Mixed portfolio, however, a large proportion of media (actors, producers, agents etc)
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally be a fully qualified Accountant
- Experience of Xero is essential
- Ideally experienced in Quickbooks and Sage (and other cloud accounting apps)
- Ability to work to close client deadlines
- A tech savvy outlook
- A progressive mindset
Benefits of the role
- Ability to split your time between the office and home
- Progression on offer into a growing team
- Salary between £55-65k
- Work closely with a highly experienced Head of Cloud
- Working on some fantastic clients from a range of sectors including media
If you are interested in applying, the client is keen to interview in the next few weeks, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.