Accounts Payable Team Leader
Accounts Payable Team Leader | London | Hybrid Working | £38,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a large Housing Development company in central London, we are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Team Leader. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the AP Team Leader will lead a team of 6 AP staff to process supplier invoices and payments to agreed terms and manage supplier accounts. The accounts payable function processes annually around 75,000 payments with a total value in excess of £300 million.
- Lead and assist the team with day-to-day AP activities and ensure the team meet objectives and KPIs including supplier payment terms, risk mitigation, creditor reconciliations completed, and monitoring invoicing to ensure all financial obligations are being met
- Managing, coaching, leading, and developing a team of 6 staff
- Work with other Group teams including Customer Service Centre Manager and Financial Accounting team
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders and partners including Local Authorities, auditors, and agencies
- Team leadership experience
- Must have experience in an accounts payable function
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting processes and risk processes
- Ability to influence 3rd parties
- PO and accountancy systems knowledge is essential;
- Experience of Dynamics Great Plains would be advantageous
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.