Accounts Receivable Officer
Accounts Receivable Officer | Greater Manchester | Hybrid | £27,700 + Benefits | 12-month FTC
On behalf of a large Housing Development company in Sale, Greater Manchester, we are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Officer on an FTC until October 2024. Reporting to the Ledgers Team Leader, the AR Officer will be responsible for the accounts receivable activities for the Northwest region, accurately and within specified timescales.
- Soley responsible for raising all Accounts Receivable invoices using Open Accounts
- Management of Accounts Receivable queries in the mailbox
- Collection of AR Direct Debits by generating reports at month-end
- Setting up customer accounts in Open Accounts and direct debits in PTX
- Reconciling customer invoices and reconciling customer accounts
- Month-end responsibility to close all Sales Ledgers
- Accounts Receivable experience is essential
- Sales Ledger and Credit Control experience
- Strong Excel skills, and ideally Open Accounts
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.