£25,000 to £30,000
£25,000 - £30,000
This Top 20 firm based in Birmingham are experience organic growth due to winning lots of new business.
As part of the accounts team, in their recently refurbished offices, you will work with one of the firms' largest clients.
The firm are incredibly friendly, offer excellent study support, enjoy summer socials and team building activities!
What's great about this Accounts Semi-Senior role?
- Full study support
- Scope for continuous progression
- Friendly, warm and supportive firm
- Excellent work / life balance
- Summer socials
- Hybrid working model
Your role as an Accounts Semi-Senior:
- You will assist the partners and managers in the delivery of accounts preparation
- Preparing accounts files using an electronic working paper system
- Preparing consolidated accounts and attending client visits
- Preparing budgets and monitoring time against budget
- You will also get involved in some advisory work when assigned by the manager
What you'll need to succeed:
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA Part-qualified
- Experience with reporting standards UK GAAP
- An eagerness to learn and build strong relationships with clients
Interviews will be taking place as early as next week. To discuss the role please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk / 07979027390
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.