£25,000 to £30,000
£25,000 - £30,000
We are working with a leading Accountancy firm based in Southern Wiltshire who are experiencing incredible growth. As a result, they now have a position available for a talented and driven Accounts Assistant to join their team.
What's great about this Accounts Assistant role?
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive benefits package
- Friendly and relaxed offices
Your role as an Accounts Assistant:
- Attend client visits to undertake on-site accounting needs as and when required
- Preparing and inputting client transactions into a computerised ledger system
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for clients
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual VAT returns from financial information supplied by the client
- Preparation of annual financial statements including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will have started studying towards ACCA / ACCA with AAT qualification or work experience equivalent
- Experience preparing statutory and management accounts
- Knowledge of computerised accounting packages including cloud-based software such as Xero
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.