£40,000 to £50,000
I am actively recruiting an Accounts Senior for the Business Services Department of a well-established 3 Partner firm with over 20 employees. A brand new and key role within the team, which will support the Business Services Manager with growth and development of the department.
What is Great About this Accounts Senior Role?
- Salary of £40k-£50k DOE
- Closest Transport Links - London Victoria
- Study Support through Kaplan for ACA/ACCA/AAT
- 20-25 days annual leave DOE
- Exciting Xmas Party and Social Events, such as Flight Club
What will this Accounts Senior role involve:
- Working with a varied clients base from individual sole-traders through to large commercial businesses within sectors such as manufacturing, professional services, and not-for profit
- Clients range is size predominantly £0.5m-£5m but ranging up to £200M
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounting
- Bookkeeping and reviewing VAT returns
- Year-end accounts production (FRS102)
- Utilising Sage Quickbooks and Netsuite
This established firm treats each staff member as an individual, not a statistic. They are both flexible and accommodating in their nature, and appreciate people have their own lives outside of work. Overall the culture is friendly and supportive, with a number of long serving members of staff which reflects the great working environment
This role would suit an Accountant who enjoys working in a close-knit and friendly environment. First Stage interviews will take place over MS teams, and to apply for this Accounts Senior or Semi Senior please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.