£48,000 to £55,000
Are you an ACCA or ACA qualified Accounts Senior and are you looking to join a Top 20 firm?
This friendly and sociable Top 20 accountancy practice is looking to grow, and as such they are looking to bolster their current team of over 20, with an additional Accounts Senior. This is a brand-new role within the team which has come about due to growth and new client wins.
What is great about this Top 20 firm?
- Salary £48k-£55k DOE
- North London Location
- Hybrid Working 3 days office and 2 home
- Busy Social Calendar including Big Christmas Party
Account Senior/ Supervisor
- Working with a variety of clients including property, retail, construction and law firms
- Preparation of statutory accounts (FRS012)
- Preparation of management accounts
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Utilising CCH Software
The ideal Accounts Senior candidate:
- 3+ years' accountancy practice experience
- Experience preparing accounts and tax returns
- Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a local Top 20 accountancy practice in North London. Interviews are taking place ASAP - to be considered for this Accounts Senior position
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.