£45,000 to £50,000
£45,000 - £50,000 (Depending on Experience)
We have partnered up a great multi dynamic Boutique firm based in Guildford who are looking for Accounts Senior to join their team. If you are passionate about Accounts, thrive on challenges, and want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
What's great about this role?
- Hybrid working model ( 2 days a week)
- Flexi time contract
- Great office environment
- Work life balance
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts including posting journals of accruals, prepayments, depreciation and payroll. Preparation of control reconciliations and analytically review schedules.
- Preparation of financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, groups, charities and academies
- Preparing year end working paper files and assisting auditors
- Maintenance of client's accounting records and reconciliations including bookkeeping, processing of client data and dealing with queries.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Working at clients premises on their computer systems, liaising with the bookkeeper/director to prepare accounts and discuss results.
- Assisting with the training and supervision of junior members of staff.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent to include Mathematics and English
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an accountancy practice
- Good level of knowledge of accounting standards essential
- Experience of working on consolidated and Charities' accounts desirable
- Experience of CCH Accounts Production, and Xero Software desirable
- Good IT knowledge and skills, particularly Excel
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact me on Olivia.Nolan@pro-finance.co.uk or 07398758807.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.