Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Compliance
Leading london based practice
£65,000 plus benefits
City of London
Our client is a leading top 20 mid-tier accountancy firm based in the heart of the city. They are now looking for an experience Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their busy London based team. You will already be looking to progress your career in tax with an award-winning firm that can match your aspirations and where your development will be continuous. Our client have always demonstrated that rapid career growth is achievable for high performers.
Preferably CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified they will consider ATT qualified candidates who have started their CTA studies. Experience of managing a portfolio of clients a must
They are looking for a capable Corporate Tax professional to work with the existing team and partner group to take responsibility for a complex and high-profile portfolio of important corporate clients dealing with their compliance and also looking at opportunities for advisory work.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working on your portfolio of clients which will include entrepreneurs, landlords, OMB's and corporates and some with international tax issues.
- Preparing personal tax returns in your portfolio and reviewing tax returns completed by juniors.
- Working directly with partners and senior members of the tax team on their client projects and liaising with other teams to deliver results.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Technical research to provide possible solutions to complex tax issues.
- Management of WIP, billing and debtors on your portfolio
An excellent opportunity to grow your career where your personal development will be continuous. Please call John at Pro tax today on 07921 603 914 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.