Assistant Tax Manager - Corporate
£45,000 to £50,000
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Up to £50,000
Are you looking to become a part of a highly regarded firm that fosters personal and professional growth while prioritising a healthy work-life balance?
About the Role
- Oversee a portfolio of small to medium-sized clients
- Prepare income tax computations and personal tax returns
- Manage P11D's, CIS, PSA's, and ERS returns
- Review statutory accounts
- Communicate with clients and oversee the compliance process
- Contribute to the training of junior team members
- As the role progresses, engage in tax planning and offer advisory services to clients in collaboration with senior managers, directors, or tax partners.
What You Need to Succeed
- Hold a CTA or ACA qualification
- Possess a minimum of 3 years' experience in tax practice
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply today, or contact Mollie Smith on 02045499947 for a discreet conversation about your next career move.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.