Associate Tax Director - Real Estate & Property
City of London
£80,000 to £110,000
Real Estate Tax Associate Director (or Senior Manager)
A rare opportunity to join an outstanding and continually expanding Real Estate Tax Team in this leading Financial and Professional Services Group - currently c £55bn in AUM.
Real Estate is one of their key strategic focus sectors with huge investment to grow the team.
You will have full access to the full breadth of Real Estate Tax work including but not limited to Deals, Transactions, DD, Structuring and Compliance.
- UK and International Property Investors and Developers
- Real Estate Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Family Office investments in RE
- Landed Estates
What are they looking for?
- Strong UK Real Estate tax experience
- Ideally CTA or ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Ability to manage your own portfolio of clients on complex tax consultancy projects & tax compliance assignments for a range of clients across the Real Estate sector
- Someone who wants to be a revenue generator - work with Partners/Directors as well as on your own to lead business development for existing, new and prospective clients
Find out more!
Apply now or email Alex.Teow@pro-tax.co.uk and let's have a confidential conversation around the firm and your career aspirations.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.