Audit & Accounts Manager
£52,000 to £58,000
Accounts & Audit Manager
Pro-Finance, are working with a leading independent accountancy firm that are seeking an Accounts & Audit Manager for their Cambridge office. The firm are leaders in supplying various accountancy services to the agricultural and farming sectors and have a strong track record working with clients across various parts of this specialist sector. As Audit & Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
· The day to day management and resource allocation for the firm's client base
· Travel to see clients on site and oversee audit and accounts assignments
· Offer general advice to clients in the best course of actions for growth, succession planning and general spending
· Lead and conduct audit and accounts assignments from planning through to completion
· Identify opportunities for further revenue generation and cross sell effectively
· Manage and work closely with Partners, Managers and Trainees within the firm to ensure all work is completed in accordance with client deadlines
As Accounts & Audit Manager you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with strong experience working in an accountancy practice environment. Our client look to offer exceptional levels of service to their clients, so a track record in providing this will be a key advantage. For immediate consideration for this Accounts & Audit Manager role please forward your details to Olivia Nolan at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 07398758807.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.