Audit and Accounts Manager
£50,000 to £63,000
I am recruiting an Audit and Accounts Manager for a well-established 3 Partner firm with over 20 employees. This is a brand new and key role within the team, which will support the other Audit and Accounts Manager with growth and development of the department.
What is Great About this Audit and Accounts Manager Role?
- Salary of £50k-£63k DOE
- Closest Transport Links - London Victoria
- 20-25 days annual leave DOE
- Exciting Xmas Party and Social Events, such as Flight Club
What will this Audit and Accounts Manager role involve:
- Split of work is 50% audit and 50% accounts
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging from individual sole-traders through to large commercial businesses within sectors such as manufacturing, professional services, and not-for profit
- Clients range is size predominantly £15m-£30M but ranging up to £200M
- Reviewing the work of junior team members
- HAT methodology
- Software is Sage QuickBooks and NetSuite
This established firm treats each staff member as an individual, not a statistic. They are both flexible and accommodating in their nature, and appreciate people have their own lives outside of work. Overall, the culture is friendly and supportive, with a number of long serving members of staff which reflects the great working environment.
This role would suit an Audit and Accounts Manager who enjoys working in a close-knit and friendly environment.
First Stage interviews will take place over MS teams, and to apply for this Audit and Accounts Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.