Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
City of London
£25,000 to £35,000
Are you studying for your ACCA and looking to join a well-established accountancy practice in Central London?
I am actively recruiting Audit and Accounts Semi Seniors and Trainees to join a friendly and supportive audit and accounts department of a 5 Partner accountancy practice in the City.
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role and Firm?
- ACCA Training Firm with £2,000 p/a contribution towards studies
- Exciting and varied client base including recruitment, shipping, finance, retail, architectural and some celebrity clients within music and entertainment
- Friendly and Sociable Environment with social events throughout the year
- Excellent training and development
What will your Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role involve?
- Split of work is 30% audit and 70% accounts and tax
- Clients range in size and sector primarily between £2M - £10M
- Preparing statutory accounts (FRS102 and FRS1021A reporting standards)
- Assisting with audit engagements, from planning to completion
- Bookkeeping and preparing corporate tax returns
- Utilizing accounting software, Audit - CCH and Accounts - Iris
The audit and accounts department's team of Trainees are friendly and sociable, and enjoy working together in the office. This role will offer you exposure to audit, accounts and tax service lines and enable you to develop into a well rounded Qualified Accountant.
First stage interviews will take place in person in the office - to be considered for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role, please contact email@example.com.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.