Audit Assistant Manager - Reading - NFP
£50,000 to £55,000
Audit Assistant Manager - NFP
£50,000 - £55,000
Do you want to work for an award-winning firm who can offer clear progression? We are working with a Top 20 firm based in Reading who have experienced significant growth due to the continuation of winning new business, the development of employees in-house and a consistent drive to support their client base.
They now have several requirements for Audit Assistant Managers, within their Not-for-Profit, and Charities audit team. In this role you will act as the first point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis alongside an experienced and approachable management team.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Renowned for offering exceptional training and progression
- Clear routes for progression
- Strong work/life balance
- Hybrid working model
- Overtime is not expected
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Award winning firm for their work within NFP
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager
- As the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with Charity and Not-for-Profit audit clients
- You will assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different types of risk, understanding the Firm's approach and policies for managing risk in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules and following policies
- Consider and manage risk in all interactions with clients
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review, clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified
- Demonstrate business development skills and identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Audit Findings Reports to be provided to the client
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified with a strong foundation of audit experience
- Strong communication skills and a passion for client service
- Knowledge and a keen interest Charities and Not-for-Profit clients
- The successful individual will display energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results
- A keenness to further your own personal development and meet your career ambitions
- A desire to progress and contribute to an award winning company
If you are an individual who is looking for a firm that can support you all the way to Partnership, offer you great client exposure and continuous development, I would be keen to hear from you. Contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.