Audit Assistant Manager
City of London
£50,000 to £55,000
I am actively recruiting an Audit Assistant Manager for an award-winning Top 30 firm based in Central London offering hybrid working. The firm has around 350 staff in the UK, as well as a number of employees based in their international offices
What is great about this top 30 firm?
- Salary of up to £55k
- Hybrid Working and Flexible Working
- Central London Location
- Part of an international network
- Gratifying and varied SME client base
- Fantastic company culture
- Progression based on merit
What will the Audit Assistant Manager role entail?
- Split of work is 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Clients vary across sector including, media, FS, healthcare, NFP, professional services, property, parks and leisure, academy schools, and biotechnology
- Planning audit engagements and leading onsite teams
- Preparing accounts and drafting tax computations
- Reviewing team members' work and coaching juniors
- Controlling assignment time in line with pre-determined budget
- Caseware Software
What do you need to succeed in this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- ACA / ACCA qualification or Finalist
- Experience leading audits from planning to completion
- UK practice experience
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
This top 30 firm truly embodies the meaning of flexible working, offering hybrid and remote working. The London offices operate on a hot desking system, pick and choose when you would like to come into the office. They also offer flexible working hours, and some people work 4 days a week and some fully remotely.
Not only are they extremely forward-thinking and open to new ideas and change, but they also truly care and value their staff, and they are passionate about their charity involvement.
To be considered for this excellent Audit Assistant Manager role - contact Kate.email@example.com or call 0204 549 9944
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.