Audit Assistant Manager
City of London
£50,000 to £65,000
Seeking Ambitious Audit Assistant Manager
Do you have a drive for success and a desire to be recognised for your contributions? Are you ready to work closely with clients, fostering lasting relationships? If you thrive on challenges and enjoy variety in your work, we want to hear from you!
About the Role:
Join this Top 10 firm in the Assurance team and play a pivotal role in providing on-site support for assignments. Your mission is to ensure that our their clients receive top-quality service in all aspects.
- Contribute to Assurance teams, with opportunities to lead on-site operations.
- Execute assignments in line with instructions and firm procedures.
- Uphold the highest Assurance standards, both internally and externally.
- Communicate issues promptly, proposing effective solutions.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior staff.
- Act as the primary client contact, delivering excellent service.
- Stay informed about specialised services and add value to clients.
- Review work by junior staff, ensuring completeness and quality.
- Maintain technical knowledge and fulfil professional CPD requirements.
- Attend meetings, participate in training, and support recruitment and marketing activities.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Assurance tasks and client interaction.
- Track record of delivering high-quality Assurances.
- Practice background in Assurance.
- Experience with Owner Manager Business clients.
- Familiarity with analytic review approaches.
Why Join Us:
- A culture that values diversity and inclusion.
- Flexibility to balance work and personal responsibilities.
- An environment where you can truly make a difference.
Ready to be a part of this firm's dynamic team? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07769557195
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.