Audit Assistant Manager
£50,000 to £58,000
I am actively recruiting a Newly Qualified Audit Assistant Manager for a top 10 firm based in the heart of Central London. The audit team is around 200 people, and this role will sit within their Mid-Market team, supporting the Managers in executing a variety of audit and accounts engagements.
What is great about this Audit Assistant Manager role and Top 10 firm?
- Salaries of up to £58k
- Visa Sponsorship / Visa Transfers
- Paid Overtime
- Firm Wide Bonus Scheme
- Manager Program/ Future Leader Program
- Hybrid Working - 3 Days in the Office and 2 From Home
- Flexi Time and a 35-hour Working Week
- Memorable Xmas Party, Summer Party and Monthly/Quarterly Social Events
- Football/Cricket/Netball Team and Book Club
What is great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Split of work is 80% audit and 20% statutory accounts and corporate tax
- Clients are mid-market and span a broad spectrum of businesses from start-ups and OMBs to large international groups within sectors including technology, construction, property, education, and not-for-profit sectors
- Mainly UK GAAP with some IFRS clients
- Software is CaseWare / Methodology is Mercia
Interviews are two stages, initially taking place over MS Teams.
If you are looking to join an ambitious firm who can offer a gratifying and varied workload, in a reputable Central London, Top 10 accountancy practice - send your CV to Kate.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.