Audit Assistant Manager
£45,000 to £50,000
Audit Assistant Manager - Pensions
£45,000 - £50,000
We are currently recruiting for an exciting position within a Top 10 accountancy firm based in Bristol.
This firm are well known for being incredibly driven, providing a great work environment, strong training support and continuous development.
You will be joining a team who are responsible for planning, performing and completing the pensions audit process for each assignment, in line with statutory requirements.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Strong progression
- Hybrid working
- Competitive benefits package
- Central offices with excellent transport routes
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- You will be involved in assisting with the planning of pension audits
- Preparing draft accounts/reports, findings report and completion memo
- Monitoring adherence to budget
- Liaison and support with clients to confirm progress, identify solutions to any issues and ensure expectations are met
- Identifying areas of control weaknesses or areas for improvement and reporting to Manager to resolve issues
- Supporting, mentoring, training of junior staff within the audit team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Good working knowledge and technical application of accounts and auditing standards including the Pensions SORP
- Experience in monitoring costs against budget for clients
- Experience in the management, training and mentoring of junior staff
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.