Audit Assistant Manager
£42,000 to £45,000
Audit Assistant Manager
£42,000 - £45,500
Looking for a firm with a difference?
This Top 10 firm are absolutely smashing the stereotype of accountancy firms by offering a genuinely flexible work / life balance.
You'll get so much more than a great benefit package. You'll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Top 10 firm
- Competitive salaries
- Hybrid working model
- Signing-on Bonus
- Continuous growth & progression
- Diversity and inclusion
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Support the auditing team by undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work.
- Ensure each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Ensure Assurance quality at all times, contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm's and the profession's standards.
- Communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- Provide adequate briefing, supervision, and "on the job" training for less experienced members of staff.
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm's specialist services and publications. Ensure added value to clients.
- Review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal reviews.
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil professional CPD requirements.
- Maintain training records conscientiously and to keep up to date with examination studies, as applicable.
- To attend staff meetings and training and to assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will be ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent with post qualification experience.
- Strong experience of auditing software.
- A good management rapport to mentor the audit team.
- Experience of auditing OMB's would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice.
- Right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
To discuss the role and package in more detail, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or call 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.