Audit Assistant Manager
£55,000 to £65,000
Have you wanted to join a firm that has culture at its heart?
I am excited to be sharing an opportunity for an Audit Assistant Manager to join one of the UK's best Accounting Firms.
If you are looking for a firm that has modern working, great progression, incredible work-life balance, and values each and every one of their people then this role is for you.
What else is great about this firm?
- Excellent holiday package with the opportunity to buy more
- Generous salary and bonus schemes
- Life insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular work and social events
- Beautiful offices in the heart of London
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- 3+ years of audit experience
- Excellent audit analysis skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Eligible to work within the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana on 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.