Audit Assistant Manager
£45,000 to £50,000
Audit Assistant Manager - Top 10
£45,000 - £50,000
We are working with a Top 10 firm to seek a driven and dedicated Audit Assistant Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong audit experience who wants long term progression within a friendly and driven team.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Strong progression
- Hybrid working
- Competitive benefits package
- Central offices with excellent transport routes
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Planning, performing and completing the audit process for each assignment
- Regular liaison with clients to discuss progress, identify delays and ensure expectations are met
- Prepare draft accounts/reports and identify areas of improvement
- Provide training for junior staff and complete assessments of audit team
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Strong audit and accounts experience gained within a UK accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and support junior employees
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.