Audit Assistant Manager
£42,000 to £44,000
Assistant Audit Manager
£42,000 - £43,000
This isn't your traditional accounts firm.
With modern offices, styled workspaces, flexible hours and a work from home model, it's relaxed and progressive whilst remaining professional.
Their brilliant team in Birmingham are now recruiting for a recently qualified individual to join them as an Audit Assistant Manager.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Four-day week
- Overtime is non-existent
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Unlimited holiday
- Fantastic social events, Summer parties, DJ's, National BBQ days
- Diverse, cultured and supportive
- Great progression and training
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager
- Planning, performing and completing the audit process for each assignment
- Regular liaison with clients to discuss progress, identify delays and ensure expectations are met
- Prepare draft accounts/reports and identify areas of improvement
- Provide training for junior staff and complete assessments of audit team
What do the staff/team think:
"The culture flows throughout from casual dressing, unlimited holidays and 365 days every year of charitable working in the community"
What you'll need to succeed:
- Recently ACA or ACCA qualified
- Three years' experience in audit delivery within any industry
- You will have led an audit from planning through to completion
- An inquisitive mindset with strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills both within the team and with clients
Our client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for more information please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027 390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.