Audit Assistant Manager
£38,000 to £45,000
Audit Assistant Manager
£38,000 - £45,000
This Top 100 firm are on an exciting growth trajectory within their Liverpool office and are keen to continue expanding as a result of new business wins and referred work.
They now have a position available for a near to qualifying auditor or an established Audit Assistant Manager to work across their exciting client base. With an excellent reputation across the North West, they cover a wide range of sectors and industries from start-ups to multi-million-pound entities.
What's great about this role:
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Smart and agile working
- Bespoke training and development plans with clear routes for progression
- Ability to work away from home or remotely for up to 4 weeks per year
- All expenses paid annual social trip overseas
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Complete high quailty audits from planning and testing to closure
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff members through mentoring, coaching and providing technical guidance
- Review the work of junior staff members and ensure that review points are clearly fed back
- Contribute to weekly team meetings to discuss client deadlines, workload/planner and billing targets.
- Attend client meetings, building excellent working relationships and being part of Audit Tenders and Business Development
- Assist with the ongoing review and improvement of internal processes and procedures
- Help shape the audit team driving best practice while ensuring efficiency.
- Start building your own portfolio of clients to manage and take forward
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified - individuals close to qualifying will also be considered
- Confident in working with clients at all levels and experience in building strong client relationships
- Technically strong, with knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Familiar with auditing both single entity and group organisations
- Existing audit experience within a UK firm
I am looking for an ambitious Auditors to join this small but rapidly growing team.
Please get in touch for further details: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.