Bristol City Centre
£25,000 to £30,000
£25,000 - £30,000
We are looking for a talented individual to joined a Top 10 accountancy firm based in Bristol. This firm boasts a friendly and supportive environment for part-qualified individuals looking to continue their studies with continuous progression opportunities.
With a focus on Wealth Management clients, you will be part of the talented team who provide tax and audit services to businesses, as well as corporate finance and restructuring and recovery.
What's great about this Audit Associate role?
- Hybrid working model
- Offices close to public transport links
- Competitive benefits package
- Friendly and supportive training
- Study support
Your role as an Audit Associate:
- Working on audits and undertaking associated tasks allocated by the Manager and signing off to evidence completion
- Ensuring all aspects of the budget are completed and on-time
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from the clients' records
- Involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment, supporting the manager
- Documenting and reviewing working papers
- Highlighting issues and problems on the audit to your assigned Manager
What you'll need to succeed:
- Part-qualified ideally in ACA or AAT
- Good track record of audit experience within a professional services firm
- Strong client communication skills
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.