Audit Associate Director
Newcastle upon Tyne
£85,000 to £95,000
Audit Associate Director
Newcastle Upon Tyne
£85,000 - £95,000
We have partnered with a North East Top 10 firm, who have an exciting opportunity available for an individual either at Senior Manager level or Associate Director level.
This is a role for a driven individual who is looking to join and develop a team during a rapid period of growth.
You will have the opportunity to tailor the role and affect the culture of the team with opportunities for unlimited progression.
What's great about this Audit Associate Director role?
- Progression to Partner
- Opportunity to influence the structure and development of the team
- Business development & advisory work
- Hybrid / Flexible working model
- Competitive salary and benefits
Your role as an Audit Associate Director:
- As Associate Director, your first 18-24 months will predominantly focus on business development and winning new business - preparation and review of proposals for new work, marketing events, developing relationships with new and existing clients and following up on leads on the North East.
- Alongside this, you will also manage your own portfolio, you will ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and client expectations are exceeded throughout the year.
- Act as audit lead on owner managed, private equity and AIM listed clients
- You will also be part of the team responsible for managing the existing team, aswell as building up and developing staff within the NE region.
- In the long-term, your role will progress and you will become the Audit Partner of the Newcastle office.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will be ACA, ACCA or CA Qualified.
- Significant external audit experience working with OMB, SME and AIM listed clients.
- Experience with FTSE 100 clients would be welcomed but not expected.
- Strong management skills and the ability to build and develop a team.
- Business development experience and the ability to put together proposals and win new clients.
- Existing right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Interviews are taking place ASAP, please get in touch for further details: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.