£40,000 to £50,000
£45,000 - £50,000
We are working with a Top 20 firm based in Maidenhead who are rapidly growing their auditing team.
You will be leading on a large number of Audits for the client base across the Thames Valley area, for a varied range of corporate audit clients.
What's great about this Audit Executive role?
- Genuine work/life balance
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Very down to earth team with strong management
- Hybrid working scheme
- Modern and bright offices
Your role as an Audit Executive:
- Complete audits in accordance with prescribed audit procedures from planning through to completion
- Produce detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and corrections
- Allocation of duties to junior members of the team, brief them on what is expected, monitor performance and provide technical advice and guidance
- Monitor progress of jobs, ensuring budgets and deadlines are managed
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or a finalist
- 2-3 years' experience within audit
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence would be beneficial but not essential
- Individuals must have the right to work and live in the UK without sponsorship
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Executive to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.