City of London
£45,000 to £50,000
£45,000 - £50,000
- Are you a bright, ambitious individual with client facing experience?
- Are you a technically strong auditor with experience of charities?
- Do you want to work for a company that can provide genuine work life balance?
What's great about this Audit Executive role?
- This firm strongly believes in investing in their employees and supporting growth within the company.
- Competitive salary and excellent bonuses.
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral.
- Top 15 firm.
Your role as an Audit Executive:
- Using your existing management skills, you will work closely with the more Junior staff, providing regular feedback, supporting them throughout the audit and providing general mentorship.
- You will be responsible for producing detailed audit planning memorandum, including details of any potential difficulties that may have been encountered during previous audits and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence, discuss with Partner/Director/Senior Manager/Manager.
- Your main responsibilities are to include monitoring the progress of jobs, ensure that budgets are met, address any problems that are encountered to ensure that the audit is finished within budget and timeframe.
- You will sign off audit sections, address any problems and/or queries and complete the file before passing it on to the Senior Managers for review.
What do the staff/team think:
"The team is lovely, great people to work with. - Managers are approachable and genuinely care about staff needs"
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be able to demonstrate a love for the sector.
- ACA or ACCA, qualified with practice experience.
- Existing experience of working with charities.
- Computer experience - Sage, Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare (accounts and audit) and tax software
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply, contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.