£56,000 to £62,000
Up to £62,000
We have partnered with a Top 20 firm based in Maidenhead, to seek a driven and dedicated Audit Manager to join their leading audit team.
Working with a broad mix of clients, you will lead the audit team and support the Partners with business development and practice management.
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Hybrid working model.
- Offices close to public transport links.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Genuine work life balance.
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential.
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy up to 5 days.
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral.
Your role as an Audit Manager:
- Development and engagement of the team, looking for areas of improvement and providing additional support and training where required.
- responsible for ensuring key risks are addressed during the audit process, utilising your growing network of specialists for advice when needed.
- Delivering high quality work and expanding your knowledge and skills across audits and assignments of varying complexity.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA, ACCA, CA or an equivalent qualification.
- Familiarity with IFRS, ISA, US GAAP & GAAS would be an asset, but not required.
- Significant external audit experience within a professional services environment.
- Working knowledge of accounting and audit standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Strong communications and great leadership skills.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact me on Olivia.Nolan@pro-finance.co.uk or 07398758807.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.