City of London
£65,000 to £70,000
£65,000 - £70,000
A Top 20 Accountancy firm in Central London are growing their Auditing team and now have a requirement for dedicated Audit Managers.
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Working with clients across the Hospitality sectors
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Salary reviews & promotions twice a year
- Flexible & agile working
Your role as an Audit Manager:
- This is a varied role which involves, Audit (65%), corporate tax (10%), and ad-hoc advice (25%).
- Managing a portfolio of media clients and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring the work is carried out within budget, company evaluations are completed, and the job is finalised in line with ISO 9001 procedures.
- Manage and mentor the team, developing Junior members and ensuring high quality of work.
- Actively promote and market the firm to attract new clients and retain and develop relationships with existing clients.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a management position.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in a clear and commercial way (UK GAAP, FRS 101, FRS 102 and IFRS).
- Be committed to continuous development and ensuring technical competence is continually improved.
This firm is looking to commence interviews as early as next week. If you'd like to be considered for the role, please contact me Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.