£55,000 to £58,000
£52,000 - £58,000
We are looking for a strong and dedicated Audit Manager to act as an essential member within a team that is vital to the firm. You will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients and providing assistant to the Partners.
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Top 10 firm
- A cultured and inclusive environment
- Hybrid working model
- Private medical
- Bike to Work scheme
Your role as an Audit Manager:
- You will lead and direct all aspects of audit services delivered.
- Working across a number of sectors, you will verify the accuracy of the clients' financial statements for stakeholders, including shareholders, governments, tax authorities, banks and customers.
- You will be responsible for consulting with clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing your team, and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
- You will act as a mentor to team members and cover activities such as resource planning and allocation, performance management, training, and recommendations for promotion.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and financial reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice, regulation and compliance
- Strong people management skills and the ability to mentor and coach more junior individuals
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing would be beneficial
- Experience of working within a UK accountancy firm
Our client is looking to move quickly with this vacancy, so to arrange a discrete conversation please send your cv to: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk / 07979 027390
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.