£61,000 to £71,000
I am actively recruiting an Audit and Accounts Manager for a top 10 firm based in the heart of Central London. The audit team is around 200 people, and this role will sit within their Entrepreneurial team, supporting the Partners in managing and growing the busy audit and accounts department. This role will suit an established and qualified Audit Manager with cross-sector OMB and SME client exposure and good technical knowledge of FRS102.
What is great about this Audit Manager role and Top 10 firm?
- Salaries of up to £73k
- Visa Sponsorship / Visa Transfers
- Firm Wide Bonus Scheme
- Future Leader Program - support your route to Senior Manager/Director
- Hybrid Working - 3 Days in the Office and 2 From Home
- 25 days Holiday + bank holiday
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexi Time and a 35-hour Working Week
- Memorable Xmas Party, Summer Party and Monthly/Quarterly Social Events
- Football/Cricket/Netball Team and Book Club
What is great about this Audit Manager role?
- Managing a portfolio of Entrepreneurial clients from start-ups, OMBs and SMEs within sectors including technology, construction, property, education, and not-for-profit
- Reporting to UK GAAP /IFRS
- Manage resources, plan, control and review client work to ensure that audit and accounts engagements are completed budget effective
- Oversee, and review work completed by more junior department members
- Cross sell firm's services and identify and target new clients through networking, marketing and referrals.
- Utilise CaseWare Software and Mercia Methodology
Interviews are two stages, initially taking place over MS Teams. If you are looking to join an ambitious firm as an Audit Manager who can offer a gratifying and varied workload, in a reputable Central London, Top 10 accountancy practice - send your CV to Kate.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.