£53,000 to £58,000
Birmingham / Castle Donnington
£53,000 - £58,000
This award winning firm based in Birmingham is rapidly expanding and is now one of the fasted growing firms in the UK. Offering a great culture, continuous progression and strong routes to Senior Manager.
Opportunities available within this team are open to an individual who has recently moved into a management position or is well experienced and looking to step away from the bottlenecking of other firms.
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Four-day working week
- Overtime is non-existent
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Unlimited holiday
- Fantastic social events, Summer parties, DJ's, National BBQ days
- Diverse, cultured and supportive
- Great progression and training
- Family friendly
Your role as an Audit Manager
- Working closely with Partners, your role as Audit Manager will be to support new audit and existing clients with a focus across either corporate audit, NFP or Pensions depending on your skillset
- Conducting statutory audit, planning through to completion aswell as attending and leading client meetings
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients as well as prospective clients
- Utilising and further developing your knowledge of audit, training and management skills to support the continuous growth of the company
- You will be expected to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small to large corporate entities
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience within a management position
- Strong leadership and mentor skills
- Ability to delegate and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
Our client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for more information please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.