£63,000 to £78,000
Calling all Audit Manager's who are looking to join a firm that offers incredible benefits and serves truly interesting clients. This firm values individuals who want to lead audits, possess accounts experience, and are confident when communicating their plans with clients.
This is a top 20 firm located in the heart of London, serving a diverse range of clients.
- Dress for your day policy.
- Private medical cover.
- Competitive base salary - market research annually to make sure they are a leading firm salary wise.
- Life Assurance 4x your salary.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement a year.
- Agile working
- Better place to work initiative.
- Flexible working weeks.
- Supervising a portfolio of audit-centric clients.
- Participating actively and offering insights in client meetings.
- Guiding and nurturing emerging audit professionals.
- Executing audits autonomously and meeting deadlines.
- Handling financial aspects of the portfolio such as WIP, billing, and debt management.
- Engaging in business expansion, cultivating existing contacts, and fostering new connections.
- Sustaining a proficient level of technical expertise and autonomously resolving research-based issues.
- Supervising the creation of financial statements compliant with FRS102 and IFRS.
What they need from you:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent certification.
- Extensive experience in audit-focused roles within accountancy practices.
- Strong grasp of accounting and auditing standards.
- Excellent communicator, adept at building client and team relationships.
- Skilled in managing complex projects and multiple stakeholders.
- Builds trusted relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Delivers high-quality work to exacting technical standards.
- Organised and efficient, adept at prioritising high work volumes.
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues to maintain project budgets.
- Identifies growth opportunities within client base and collaborates with other service lines as needed.
- Actively supports team development on technical and operational matters.
- Proficient in leading group audits and preparing consolidated accounts.
- Familiarity with CaseWare or Mercia methodologies is desirable.
If you think you would make a good asset to their team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07769557195.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.