£55,000 to £60,000
£55,000 - £60,000
This Top 10 firm based in the heart of the city are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join their leading auditing team in Birmingham.
The firm is already ahead of budget and plans to more than double the team by 2024.
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Hybrid working model
- Central offices
- Competitive benefits package
Your role as an Audit Manager:
- Act as lead on audit work and setting budgets and reporting directly to the Partner
- Management of staff including arrangement of timetable, hiring, training, reviews and oversight of audit and related assignments
- Preparation and review of proposals for new work, marketing events and identification of new opportunities with existing clients
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA, ACCA, CA or an equivalent qualification
- Significant external audit experience within a professional services environment
- Working knowledge of accounting and audit standards, industry specifics and their applications
- Strong communication skills and experience with the management and motivation of staff
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.