£63,000 to £65,000
Audit Manager - Top 15 Firm Reading!
Are you an experienced Auditor seeking to progress your career? Do you feel you are going to struggle to achieve consistent promotions towards Partner level with you current firm?
A Top 15 Accountancy firm that offer excellent progression opportunities are seeking an Audit Manager to join their market leading Reading team. As Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
· Managing a portfolio of medium and large sized corporate clients including a number of listed clients across Berkshire
· Ensuring client audits are completing in a timely manner within budget
· Allocating resources effectively across the audit portfolio to ensure budgets and deadlines are adhered to
· Work closely with clients developing strong client relationships and providing excellent service levels
· Liaise with Partners and Directors ensuring clients are retained and any new clients can be identified
· Mentor and manage junior staff members
As Audit Manager you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with strong experience working in an audit focused role within an accountancy practice environment. Audit Managers will also be able to demonstrate a strong & successful track record of client service. For consideration please forward your CV to Olivia Nolan at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 07398758807 to discuss further.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.