Audit Semi Senior
£26,000 to £32,000
Audit Semi Senior
£26,000 - £32,000
We have partnered with an award-winning Top 20 firm in the Northwest who are rapidly expanding their auditing department. The firm are Investors in People accredited and have a huge focus on health and wellbeing across the board.
What's great about this Audit Semi Senior?
- Full study support
- Clear progression paths
- Focus on work/life balance
- Agile and flexible working
- Hybrid working model
- Excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment
- Great social events
Your role as an Audit Semi Senior:
- Ensure all aspects of the budget are completed and on-time
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from the clients' records
- Working on projects under IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards
- Be involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment, supporting the Senior members of the team
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with new clients
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an audit role within practice
- Experience with CCH would be beneficial but not essential as they will provide full training
- A keen eye for detail and ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills and a want to develop relationships with clients and colleagues
If you are an ambitious Audit Semi Senior who wants to work in a firm that can offer a fantastic work/life balance and culture. Please get in touch for further details! - Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.