£25,000 to £28,000
£25,000 - £28,000
Is your current employer and training provider right for you?
- Are you a driven individual but struggling under the pressure of the big 4 expectations?
- Are you given enough time to study alongside work or are you burning out?
- Are you expected to take 3 exams at one time when taking 2 would better suit your study and learning style?
- Do you actually have study support, or do you just have online information to follow rather than a real person to guide you?
- Are you worried that your contract will be ended if you have another exam fail?
If you can relate to any of the above, I can help. I am working with a Top 15 firm in Poole who puts so much effort into being a friendly and supportive environment for part-qualified individuals looking to continue their studies.
What's great about this Audit Semi-Senior role?
- Hybrid working model
- Offices close to public transport links
- Competitive benefits package
- Friendly and supportive training
- Study support
- Work alongside other trainees
Your role as an Audit Semi-Senior:
- As part of a close-knit team, you will support the audit department by getting involved in the preparation, testing, field work and completion of audits.
- Working across a varied client portfolio from wealth management, retail through to manufacturing.
- You will work as a team to ensure that all aspects of the budget are completed and on-time before presenting work to the Senior Manager.
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from the clients' records
- Involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment, supporting the manager
- Documenting and reviewing working papers
- Highlighting issues and problems on the audit to your assigned Manager
- Work alongside other individuals completing their ACA and ACCA qualifications and support one another
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA part-qualified
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
- 1-2 years auditing experience within a professional UK firm
- Strong client communication skills with peers and with clients
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.