Audit Senior - Pensions
£32,000 to £38,000
Audit Senior - Pensions
£32,000 - £38,000
We are working with a rapidly growing team based in Birmingham who now have a requirement for Audit Seniors to join their Occupational Pensions team. Experience within this sector is not essential as full training will be provided.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Flexible and Hybrid working model
- Work/life balance - no overtime
- Competitive salaries
- Long term progression and training
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Charity days & events
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- Working with pensions clients, you will be responsible for assisting in developing audit plans based on client needs, regulations and risk.
- You will lead audit teams in conducting fieldwork, this is to include testing of financial transactions and processes. Prepare clear and concise audit reports detailing finding and recommendations.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with the team and your clients.
- Support more junior members of the staff.
What do the staff/team think:
Some of the staff have recently celebrated their 20-year anniversaries at the firm. Their reason for staying so long is that they are very much an inclusive firm, they offer a family feel environment without being overly corporate. Just a friendly place to be!
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be ACA / ACCA Qualified with post qualification experience.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, regulations and financial reporting.
- Proficiency in audit software, preferably CCH.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Existing experience within a UK accountancy practice.
If you are looking to join a more-inclusive team, please reach out to me on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or call on 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.