£53,000 to £65,000
Are you looking to join a firm that is extremely down to earth, not overly corporate, and loves the word TEAM?
Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This incredible Top 50 firm based in North London has redefined the traditional image of accountants as stuffy number-crunchers. Their team thrives on a culture of collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, making every workday a delight.
They know the importance of a good laugh and a relaxed atmosphere. It's a place where innovative ideas are welcomed, and everyone's unique strengths are celebrated.
What else is great about this firm?
- Dress to your diary
- Generous holiday scheme
- Competitive bonus and salary
- Artistic offices in the heart of London
- Regular work social events
- Exposure to clients that you couldn't possibly get elsewhere!
- Partner open door policy
What the Audit Senior roles entail:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Supervise and mentor the junior members of the team
- Identify and communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients
- Creating long-lasting, loyal relationships with clients
- Working closely with the Audit Managers and Partners
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Previous experience working within a UK Practice
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
In this vibrant setting, we find that not only do our clients benefit from our expertise, but our team members also grow both professionally and personally, making each day at the firm an exciting adventure in the world of numbers.
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana at 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.