£48,000 to £55,000
I have just met with an exciting Top 100 firm based in Central London, with 7 Partners and over 70 employees. With an audit and accounts team of 30 strong, they are looking to add Audit and Accounts Seniors to their friendly and sociable team to service their ever-growing client base.
What is great about this Top 100 firm?
- Annual Company away day/overnight stay to Europe
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible working
- Social Events throughout the year including Black Tie Spring Event
What will the Audit and Accounts Senior role involve?
- Split of work is 80% and 20% accounts and tax
- Varied clients base including FCA, Hospitality, Media, and Retail
- Client turnovers ranging from £100k up to £300M
- Preparing financial statements and corporate tax returns
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Utilising Software including CaseWare and Xero
This successful Audit and Accounts Senior will be qualified in ACA/CA or ACCA and have at least 3 years' practice experience working within a UK based accountancy practice. They have many people joining from the Big 4 - as they can provide better work life balance and a more varied workload.
This supportive firm has created a welcoming and sociable culture. If you are looking to join a firm as Audit and Accounts Senior, contact Kate.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.