£37,000 to £41,000
£37,000 - £41,000
We are working with a Top 15 firm based in Manchester city centre who now have a requirement for a newly qualified individual to join their impressive auditing department.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Flexible working week
- Continuous growth and progression
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance
- Annual salary reviews
- Life assurance cover of four times salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- You'll be responsible for supporting the team by providing a professional and efficient service to a wide range of clients including wealth management clients, landed estates and private clients
- In this firm, Audit Seniors are often given the opportunity to manage a small portfolio of jobs, which helps you to develop the next stage of your career progression!
- Running group audits and for accounts preparation work, including consolidations and cash flow statements.
- Arranging and attending client visits and building strong, last lasting relationships.
- Overseeing a small team.
- Preparation of financial forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects may also be required from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working within an accountancy practice.
- Experience running audit group audits.
- A keen eye for detail and motivated to progress.
If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please contact me 07979027390 or email Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk to have a confidential discussion.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.