£48,000 to £57,000
I am seeking an Audit Senior to join this incredible firm based in North London - Working in their relaxed office environment is a breath of fresh air, fostering creativity and productivity. The laid-back atmosphere they bring cultivates a sense of camaraderie among colleagues, encouraging open communication and collaboration.
With their flexible working policy and a stress-free ambiance, employees find themselves more engaged and motivated.
What else is great about this firm?
- Dress to your diary
- Generous holiday scheme
- Competitive bonus and salary
- Artistic offices in the heart of London
- Regular work social events
- Exposure to clients that you couldn't possibly get elsewhere!
- Partner open door policy
What the Audit Senior roles entail:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Supervise and mentor the junior members of the team
- Identify and communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients
- Creating long-lasting, loyal relationships with clients
- Working closely with the Audit Managers and Partners
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Previous experience working within a UK Practice
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana at 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.