£47,000 to £56,000
I am working with a Top 100 Accountancy firm Based in Central London where they believe that it's not just about numbers but about being in the heart of where it all happens!
You'll have fantastic chances to connect and grow, surrounded by big financial players and exciting clients.
The office is right in the middle of the city's buzz, making work fun and innovative. Picture your career thriving in the lively vibe of central London - it's not just a job; it's a lifestyle. Come be a part of the friendly team, where success is redefined right in the heart of the action!
What else is great about this firm?
- Generous holiday scheme
- Competitive bonus and salary
- Regular work social events on their very own Rooftop bar
- Full 360 view of the city from your office desk
- Wine Wednesdays
- Exposure to clients that you couldn't possibly get elsewhere!
- Partner open door policy
What the Audit Senior roles entail:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Supervise and mentor the junior members of the team
- Identify and communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients
- Creating long-lasting, loyal relationships with clients
- Working closely with the Audit Managers and Partners
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Previous experience working within a UK Practice
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana at 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.